Gani is based in Baku, Azerbaijan and is a tour guide and urban explorer about architecture, urban legends and stories, and oil heritage.
He has published and featured in travel blogs and magazines, CNN Travel, Lonely Planet, Visions of Azerbaijan, Experience Azerbaijan DestinAsian. Enjoy reading the blog!
- Top Seven Remote Mountain Villages of AzerbaijanTake travel to adventurous, off-beaten villages in remotest parts of Azerbaijan
- Baku Architecture Guide: From Middle Ages to Contemporary TimesExplore Evolving Achitecture of Baku as a reflection on mixture of cultures, traditions and contradictions of political turmoils
- Walking Tour of Islam Safarli StreetOff-Beaten Track and Hidden Gems of Baku
- Cyclopean Castles and Megaliths of Gedabey, AzerbaijanStory of Megalithic Walls of Azerbaijan
- What To Do & What To See in BakuExplore top attractions of Downtown Baku
Posts of Interest
Story of first railway in Transcaucasia and guide to historic hiking trail in remote western region of Azerbaijan.